Employment type: Full-time Permanent
Company: Medipure LifeSciences India Pvt. Ltd.
Location: IKP Knowledge Park, Genome Valley, Hyderabad-500 101 - INDIA
- Advance your career with a growing pharmaceutical company!
- Use your Accounting background to make a positive impact in the lives of others!
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package!
Medipure’s mission is to revolutionize drug discovery and bring innovative and safe medication for the treatment of pain, anxiety and skin disorders. We bring novel prescription medicines to market, providing patients with serious conditions valuable solutions that improve quality of life through the development of safe and effective endocannabinoid-based therapeutics. Medipure Life Sciences India is a subsidiary company of Medipure Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Canada). To know more about the company, please visit our website.
Currently, Medipure is setting up a new Research Facility (IKP Knowledge Park, Telangana, India) and needs a ‘BookKeeper/Office Administrator’.
ONLY Applications submitted through our website will be considered for this competitive role. Apply at http://medipurepharmaceuticals.com/careers
About the Opportunities
- Process Accounts Payable transactions in a multi-company environment
- Post and review invoice information using QuickBooks
- Route invoices for correct approvals to pay
- Provide timely support in resolving issues with supplier invoicing and payments
- Maintain Vendor Accounting files and related spreadsheets
- Assist with month-end activities
- Assist with other duties and special projects as needed
- Process Payroll
- All other General Accounting duties as required
Office admin duties:
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence
- Maintain up to date inventory of supplies
- Follow up with suppliers for incoming orders to ensure schedules are maintained
- Create orders to be placed and assist in finding appropriate supplies
- Coordinate travel and office meetings
- Manage filing system
- Follow up with local regulatory agencies when required
- Organize and maintain office common areas
- Maintain office equipment as needed
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Manage Phone calls
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- 5 years experience in a similar role/multi-company environment
- Strong organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent skills using MS office suite, QuickBooks or other accounting software
- Post-secondary education in Accounting or related field is preferred
- Bookkeeping training certification is preferred
- Fluent in English and Telugu
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and build a long-term career with a growing company. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you – Apply Today!